top of page

Grupo

Público·12 membros

Download MP3: Ali Gatie - What If I Told You That I Love You (Official Audio)

Ali Gatie - What If I Told You That I Love You: A Heartfelt Song About Unspoken Feelings

Have you ever had a crush on someone but didn't know how to express your feelings? Have you ever wondered what would happen if you told them that you love them? If so, you might relate to the song "What If I Told You That I Love You" by Ali Gatie, a Canadian singer and songwriter who has captivated millions of listeners with his emotional and honest music.

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you mp3 download

In this article, we will explore who Ali Gatie is, what his song is about, and how you can download it for free. We will also discuss some of the legal and ethical issues of downloading music online. By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of this song and its artist, and hopefully feel inspired to share your feelings with someone you love.

Who is Ali Gatie?

A rising star in the music industry

Ali Gatie is a 25-year-old singer and songwriter who was born in Yemen and raised in Canada. He started making music at a young age, influenced by artists like Ed Sheeran, Drake, and Frank Ocean. He began uploading his songs to SoundCloud and YouTube, where he gained a loyal fan base. He also participated in various talent shows and competitions, such as The Next Big Thing and The Remix Project.

In 2017, he released his debut single "Moonlight", which went viral on social media and streaming platforms. He followed it up with more successful singles, such as "It's You", "Say to You", and "Running on My Mind". In 2019, he released his debut EP "You", which featured his hit song "What If I Told You That I Love You". In 2020, he released his second EP "The Idea of Her", which included collaborations with artists like Alessia Cara, Tate McRae, and Russ.

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you official music video

what if i told you that i love you song and lyrics by ali gatie spotify

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you free download borrow and streaming

what if i told you that i love you by ali gatie song 2021

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you youtube

what if i told you that i love you on spotify ali gatie track

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you internet archive

what if i told you that i love you lyrics ali gatie genius

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you mp3 320kbps

what if i told you that i love you chords ali gatie ultimate guitar

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you ringtone download

what if i told you that i love you piano sheet music ali gatie

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you acoustic version

what if i told you that i love you remix ali gatie feat vanessa hudgens

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you karaoke sing king

what if i told you that i love you cover ali gatie by madilyn bailey

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you reaction video

what if i told you that i love you meaning ali gatie explained

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you instrumental beat

what if i told you that i love you live performance ali gatie vevo

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you tiktok challenge

what if i told you that i love you guitar tabs ali gatie easy

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you audio hq

what if i told you that i love you nightcore ali gatie female version

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you 8d audio headphones required

what if i told you that i love you slowed reverb ali gatie aesthetic

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you behind the scenes making of

what if i told you that i love you edm dance remix ali gatie dj snake

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you mashup with other songs

what if i told you that i love you one hour loop ali gatie extended version

ali gatie what if i told you that i love you flac lossless quality

what if

Ali Gatie has received several awards and nominations for his music, such as the Juno Award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year, the MTV Europe Music Award for Best Canadian Act, and the iHeartRadio Music Award for Best New Pop Artist. He has also performed at various festivals and events, such as Lollapalooza, Rolling Loud, and Jingle Ball.

A singer-songwriter with a unique style

Ali Gatie's music is characterized by his smooth vocals, catchy melodies, and heartfelt lyrics. He blends elements of pop, R&B, hip-hop, and soul to create songs that resonate with his listeners. He often sings about love, loss, pain, and hope, drawing from his own experiences and emotions. He also plays guitar and piano, adding more depth and diversity to his sound.

Ali Gatie's music is influenced by his multicultural background and upbringing. He speaks English, Arabic, and French fluently, and sometimes incorporates different languages into his songs. He also embraces his Muslim faith and culture, expressing gratitude to God and his family for his success. He aims to inspire people from different backgrounds and walks of life with his music.

What is the song about?

The lyrics and the meaning

"What If I Told You That I Love You" is a song that explores the scenario of confessing your feelings to someone you love but are afraid to lose. The song was written by Ali Gatie himself, along with Danny Schofield and Samuel Wishkoski. It was produced by Ali Gatie, Danny Schofield, and Sam Wish.

The song begins with a simple question: "What if I told you that I love you?" The question is repeated throughout the song, as the narrator expresses his doubts and fears about revealing his true feelings. He wonders if the person he loves would feel the same way, or if they would reject him and leave him. He also wonders if he would regret not telling them, or if he would ruin their friendship. He sings:

"Would you tell me you love me back? What if I told you I need you? Would you tell me you need me too? What if I told you I miss you? Would you say that you miss me back? What if I told you I want you? Would you say that you want me too? Or would you tell me it's too late now? What if I told you that I love you?"

The chorus of the song is a declaration of love, as the narrator finally says what he has been holding back. He admits that he loves the person more than anything, and that he can't imagine life without them. He sings:

"I love you more than words can describe I love you more than anything in life I don't know what I'd do without you I don't know how to live without you So what if I told you that I love you?"

The song is a relatable and emotional expression of unspoken feelings, that many people can connect with. It captures the dilemma of being in love with someone who may or may not feel the same way, and the courage it takes to confess your feelings. It also shows the vulnerability and honesty of the narrator, who is willing to risk everything for love.

The music video and the story