top of page

Grupo

Público·12 membros

KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239: Tips and Tricks to Master the Law Concepts

KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239: A Complete Guide for Law Students

If you are pursuing a 3 year LLB course from Karnataka State Law University (KSLU), you might be wondering what is the syllabus and how to prepare for the exams. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239, which is the latest version of the syllabus as per the academic year 2021-22. We will also give you some tips and tricks to ace your law studies and exams.

kslu syllabus for 3 year llb pdf 239

What is KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239?

KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239 is the official document that contains the course structure, subjects, marks distribution, and exam pattern for the 3 year LLB course offered by KSLU. It is available on the KSLU website as well as on various online platforms like Studocu, Internet Archive, and Scribd. You can download it for free and use it as a reference for your studies.

The syllabus covers all the six semesters of the 3 year LLB course, which are divided into three parts: Part I (Semester I and II), Part II (Semester III and IV), and Part III (Semester V and VI). Each semester has four compulsory papers and one optional paper. The total marks for each semester are 500, out of which 400 are for theory papers and 100 are for practical training.

The syllabus also specifies the objectives, outcomes, teaching methods, evaluation methods, and reading materials for each paper. It also provides some sample questions and model answers for each paper. The syllabus is designed to provide a comprehensive and holistic education in law and related disciplines.

What are the Subjects Covered in KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239?

KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239 covers a wide range of subjects that are essential for a law student to learn and master. The subjects are classified into four categories: core law subjects, allied law subjects, clinical law subjects, and optional law subjects. Here is a list of the subjects covered in each semester:

Semester

Subjects

Semester I

Core Law Subjects: Constitutional Law I, Law of Contract IAllied Law Subjects: Legal MethodClinical Law Subjects: Kannada / English / Hindi / SanskritOptional Law Subjects: Any one of Sociology I / Political Science I / Economics I

Semester II

Core Law Subjects: Constitutional Law II, Law of Contract IIAllied Law Subjects: Law of TortsClinical Law Subjects: Legal Language and Legal WritingOptional Law Subjects: Any one of Sociology II / Political Science II / Economics II

Semester III

Core Law Subjects: Family Law I, Property LawAllied Law Subjects: JurisprudenceClinical Law Subjects: Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting SystemOptional Law Subjects: Any one of History of Courts / Legal Systems in India / Comparative Public Law / Systems of Governance

Semester IV

Core Law Subjects: Family Law II, Labour Law IAllied Law Subjects: Administrative LawClinical Law Subjects: Alternative Dispute Resolution SystemsOptional Law Subjects: Any one of Human Rights / Right to Information / Environmental Law / Intellectual Property Rights

Semester V

Core Law Subjects: Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act, Criminal Procedure Code Juvenile Justice Act and Probation of Offenders ActAllied Law Subjects: Company LawClinical Law Subjects: Drafting Pleading and ConveyanceOptional Law Subjects: Any one of Banking Laws / Insurance Laws / Co-operative Laws / Investment Laws

Semester VI

Core Law Subjects: Labour Law II, Interpretation of StatutesAllied Law Subjects: International LawClinical Law Subjects: Moot Court Exercise and InternshipOptional Law Subjects: Any one of Criminology / Penology / Victimology / Women and Criminal law / Child and Criminal law

How to Download KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239?

If you want to download KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239, you can follow these simple steps:

• Click on the "Academics" tab and select "Syllabus" from the drop-down menu.

• Scroll down and find the link for "Syllabus for 3 year LL.B. Degree Course (w.e.f. 2019-20)" under the heading "Syllabus for Under Graduate Courses".

• Click on the link and a new window will open with the PDF file of the syllabus.

• Save the file on your device or print it out for your convenience.

You can also download the syllabus from other online platforms like Studocu, Internet Archive, and Scribd by searching for the keyword "kslu syllabus for 3 year llb pdf 239" and clicking on the relevant links.

What are the Benefits of Studying KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239?

Studying KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239 has many benefits for law students who want to pursue a successful career in the legal field. Some of the benefits are:

• It provides a comprehensive and holistic education in law and related disciplines that covers both theoretical and practical aspects.

• It covers all the essential subjects that are required for a law student to gain knowledge and skills in various branches of law.

• It prepares the students for the competitive exams such as CLAT, AIBE, NET, etc. as well as for higher studies such as LLM, PhD, etc.

• It enhances the employability and career prospects of the students in various sectors such as judiciary, litigation, corporate, academia, government, NGOs, etc.

• It develops the critical thinking, analytical reasoning, problem-solving, communication, and research skills of the students.

• It fosters the ethical values, professional standards, and social responsibility of the students.

What are the Challenges of Studying KSLU Syllabus for 3 Year LLB PDF 239?

Studying KSLU syllabus for 3 year LLB PDF 239 also has some challenges that law students need to overcome in order to achieve their academic and career goals. Some of the challenges are:

• It is a vast and dynamic syllabus that requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and time management from the students.